Welcome to the Cooly Hotel, where friends come together and the surf breaks in the background.
One of Australia's BEST LIVE Entertainment Venues, where we always have something on whatever your taste.
The Cooly features live music from both local and international acts, up and coming DJs and coverage of all the biggest fights and games.
With this we are also home to the beautiful Cooly Steak House Restaurant which serves a range of delicious Steaks and snacks perfect for a laid back lunch meeting or romantic dinner for two.
The Cooly is a vision of contemporary finishes coupled with rustic furnishings that make our customers feel relaxed and at home, whilst enjoying the welcoming service of our professional staff.
With 5 GREAT Function Areas... Whatever the Celebration or Occasion - Bucks, Hens, Birthday, Staff Party, Conference, Weddings, Engagement.... You Name it... We Cater it!
PH Jacqui Alexander to Book NOW on 0755 896 888 or Email email@example.com
Hotel Trading Hours
Monday 9.00am - late
Tuesday 9.00am - late
Wednesday 9.00am - late
Thursday 9.00am - late
Friday 9.00am - 3am (2am lockout)
Saturday 9.00am - 3am (2am lockout)
Sunday 9.00am - late
The Cooly Steak House Trading Hours
Open 7 Days
Lunch / Dinner - 11:30am till late 7 days a Week & Breakfast Weekends - 7.30 - 11am
Coolangatta Hotel is closed on Christmas Day and Good Friday
DRESS CODE / RSA POLICY
Coolangatta Hotel provides a comfortable environment where patrons are able to enjoy their surroundings without disruption from others, who may be inappropriately dressed, or behave in an unacceptable manner.
To ensure patron compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour.
Patrons are advised to carry valid photo ID with them whilst on the premises and the venue is unable to accept and expired or damaged ID.
- Coolangatta Hotel requires a neat and tidy standard of dress whilst in the venue.
- Patrons must wear footwear at all times
- Patrons must wear appropriate upper body clothing at all times
- No ripped, torn, or unduly soiled clothing or footwear is permitted.
- No singlets / muscle shirts permitted after 5pm
- No group/gang patches or insignia are permitted at any time
- No plugger type thongs , rubber soled thongs or Havaianas are permitted after 5pm
- Patrons without adequate footwear or clothing will be refused entry
- Management, service staff and security personnel of the Coolangatta Hotel support the responsible service of alcohol at the venue to ensure that patrons do not become unduly intoxicated and subsequently, initiate anti-social issues for the hotel and surrounding community.
- Patrons who are unduly intoxicated, abusive, threatening, or quarrelsome, will be refused service of alcohol and may be asked to leave the premises.
- Management, service staff and security personnel reserve the right under the Queensland Liquor Act (1993) to refuse entry to the hotel or refuse service to any patron at any time.
Management reserve the right to amend these standards at any time without notice.
Patrons are advised that failure to comply with staff requests in regards to dress standards and patron behaviour may result in refusal of entry or possible eviction from the premises.
Coolangatta Hotel encourages patrons to drink and socialise responsibly.